Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Travel Sites from Off the Beaten Track

I love to travel and have a number of popular travel Web sites bookmarked on my Web browser. But I often want to find some different Web sites for locating travel information. And, off course, I'd rather spend my time body surfing on a beach than surfing the Web for new travel sites.

Fortunately there are now Web sites that collect information on some of these lesser-known sites and put them all in one place. In particular there's one I've found– 50 Travel Sites - courtesy of Luggage Online –that covers dozens of different travel sites you may not know about.

If offers details on everything from flights and booking to specialty travel, luxury and budget travel, even travel blogs and social-travel networks. I'm always interested in discovering new places to travel, and in finding travel information that not everybody knows about. Sites like this one make it quick and easy to do just that.

No comments: