Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Two Girls, One Cup The Sequel: Big Al's Next Venture?

If you haven't heard of the infamous "Two Girls, One Cup" video that's all over the Internet, you must have been living under a rock. Or maybe you've got poop covering your eyes and ears... though, I hope, not your mouth.

Speaking of which, that's what the "Two Girls, One Cup" video involves: Two attractive girls and a clear plastic cup. One girl supposedly defecates into the cup, the the two of them eat it.

As with all popular videos, a question comes up: What do you do for an encore, and who's going to produce it? Here's my idea: Al Gore, former vice president, should direct, produce, and star in a video production called "Two Girls, One Cup, and Al: The Sequel."

I can imagine Al Gore being excited about this idea. He's been VP, won an Academy Award, and won a Nobel Peace Prize, what can he possibly do for an encore that will be interesting and challenging? Creating a sequel to the "Two Girls, One Cup" video would be a strike of boldness, an undertaking even more momentous that him doing the macarena on stage at the Democratic National Convention.

I bet he'd appreciate the synergy between a "Two Girls, One Cup" sequel and his environmental dedication. "I'm deeply committed to the Earth and it natural wonders," I can picture him saying. "And nothing is more natural and down-to-earth than a fresh, steaming, stinking load of human excrement. In the biblical spirit of 'ashes to ashes, dust to dust,' it's a reminder of our mortality and the continuity of nature to see what we have eaten coming out of our bottoms, and going back into our mouths, and then coming out of our bottoms again. It's kind of like putting a mirror in front of a TV camera, and seeing those endless reflections..."

And Big Al wouldn't have to wear a suit, make a speech, or even create any PowerPoint presentations! (Unless he really wanted to, of course.)

Now I'm not sure if Al should do the pooping, or one of the girls should. I haven't seen the original "Two Girls, One Cup" video so I don't know if the girls are scantily clad. But having Al Gore scantily clad would not be a good thing, I would think.

So how about it, Al... umm, I mean Mr. Vice President? I've run the idea up the flagpole, let's see who salutes it! If you decide to take my idea and run with it, I promise I'll charge only a modest fee for the rights to the sequel to the "Two Girls, One Cup" video.

No comments: