Friday, January 12, 2007

Find Hot New Unsigned Bands

When I recently answered an online poll--"Which would you rather give up, TV or your stereo?"--the decision was a no-brainer. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a music junkie, always listening to the radio, podcasts, and jukeboxes, always on the lookout for new music and artists.

So I was glad to find out about a new Web site that's offering music from unsigned bands: the unknown, unheralded, independent artists that I love discovering. Bands sign up to be on the site and offer their music, listeners join the site and get tunes straight from the source.

The site has just launched recently, but is getting more artists and more listeners on board every day.

In an ideal world, I'd be going out to clubs every night, checking out new bands myself. But in the not-so-ideal reality in which I live, finding unsigned bands from places like unsigned.com is the next best thing.

No comments: